Saturday, February 9, 2008

1001 Albums

Two months ago, I bought the book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. I have subsequently been working my way, albeit slowly, through the albums, hoping to have listened to all of them by 2010. This will, hopefully, be well before I die. Anyway, as I'm listening to them, I'm writing about each album in a journal, just to keep track of which ones I loathed (None yet), which were fine (Three, I think, out of the 67 I've listened to), which were good (so far, mostly good), and which ones I loved (24 out of the 67). Every now and then, I'll put up postings listing the recent highlights. I'm cleaning my room at the moment, so I can't start now, but later this afternoon, I'll put up a short post about the 24 I've loved so far, so those of you looking to find new music can give them a try.

2 comments:

Johnny said...

I look forward to actually reading the journal entries. Or at least clips of them.

Johnny said...

And by clips of them I mean, the clips that you post.